Friday, January 13, 2006


"sitting indoors at a little round table".. This is for the AEUK lot! I couldn't resist this little round table for a tenner...my child can not walk but she can sit at a little round table.. Posted by Picasa
Up until now she has drawn on just about everything in the house. Whenever I look at her she has somehow found a pen and is drawing on something. My leg was the most recent thing. I'm hoping she will find drawing on paper at her little table will be fun! Who am I trying to kid?! Ah well..we thought it was a bargain and she can also eat there. We always seem to be eating in the living room and she ends up eating on the floor. Thought a table might be easier to clean than the carpet! again who am I trying to kid...ok I just loved the little round table LOL

No comments: