We had a busy day...well in our book it was! We did some shopping so we could make chutney. We watched the grim episode of Neighbours where the plane crashes.
Quela stood up on her own for the first time, and even wiggled.
Quela worked out how to make the pre-set tunes on the keyboard work and kept turning them on and off..she sounded like she was scratching a record.
I mopped the kitchen floor and hoovered! That's worth mentioning..it's a rarity.
Maya wrote a script based on Eastenders..she said I could copy/paste a bit of it here. We all acted it out. Very funny! So this is one of the scenes she wrote. It is based on what is currently happening in the show but in her own words. I wonder if they will give her a job!? lol
Scene 4 :
Mickey And Dawn at home.
MICKEY, DAWN, MIKE.
Dawn : It would be so good if mum and dad got back together..Don't you think?
Mickey : No, Don't you remember dad abandoned us 20 odd years back?
Dawn : He's a changed guy, Mickey..
Mickey : He's scum.
Dawn : Don't talk about him like that!
Mickey leaves and see's Mike standing outside the front door.
Mike has a wad of cash in his hand.
Mickey : Where'd you get that from?
Dawn comes to the front door.
Dawn : What's goin' on?
Mike: It's nothing for your little head to worry about.
Mickey : Where's all that money come from? I thought you were so poor that you had to live here? You could buy a house with that.
Dawn : Go easy on dad, I bet he's used his charms and earnt himself some money! Probably got himself a job.
Mike : Yeah, that's right, I got myself a job! Down at Scarletts.
Dawn looks a little concerned though and has a look at the money.
Mickey and Dawn turn away and Mike lets out a smirk. He's holding Darren and Demi's money.
Part 2, scene 4:
Miller house.
Micky is lazing about about at home with the twins and Dawn.
Micky : You alright Darren, you look a bit pale.
Darren : Yeah, I'm fine..
Demi : Mickey's right, you feeling alright Darren?
Darren : Well actually..
Demi : Spit it out!
Dawn : He's probably got himself a girlfriend or something..
Mickey : Haha! Probably. Anyway, go on Darren..speak up...
Darren : ALRIGHT! I saw Mike and Mum kissing...
Demi and Mickey gasp, but Dawn smiles.
Darren : Did I say that a bit too bluntly?
Dawn : I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! Finally mum has some taste.
Mickey : DAWN. I am going to rip that man's throat out.
The doorbell rings and Mickey goes to answer it.
Mickey : If that's Mike, i'm going to kill him.
Dawn : Don't speak about him like that!
Mickey is in a bad mood an answers the door violently.
Mickey : Wha.. Mickey stops in mid - sentence.
Kareena : Hi Mickey.
THE END.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment