skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Polytunnel
A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Having lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(46)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(63)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(407)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(66)
►
August
(63)
►
July
(89)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(21)
▼
January
(44)
tea and sympathy
Bye bye Yogi
Our lovely cat Yogi is very sick in animal hospita...
Corners of my home..again
Other things we did today....
Finished product..tomato and apple chutney :)
Today we made chutney
Antiques fair.
Yesterday, Maya made me a picture :) I love it and...
Maya's corner.
dusty corners of my house..which is really the lan...
Felt Alphabet
"sitting indoors at a little round table".. This i...
Quela and I watched and I had tea from my flask wh...
And finally she did some skating...and today's new...
This is what Ally Pally is famous for...little his...
More of the same...
I love this bit of Ally Pally..you can just see th...
We went to Alexandra Palace today to go skating..t...
Whilst looking at this blog, I noticed this: Corne...
Unfortunately, Quela hogged the lime light and May...
Did I mention she was happy!?
Now the Christmas tree is gone..we needed somethin...
It's official....
Maya's home!
Now that is a hoodie! Ban her from all shops!
Look at those jowls! (is that spelt right? Looks w...
Q in deep thought..or watching TV! You decide!
I love this jumper she got for Xmas. She is elvish...
Night owl Maya
zzzzzzzzzzz
Proud parent moment
I just woke up!
Bush Burning
testing 123
more National Gallery..
The National Gallery..looks nice and clean now
crazy lights
Leicester Square
The fountains at Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square
Having lunch
This is a very big statue... can't remember who it...
We went to central London to shop, eat and see the...
►
2005
(214)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(24)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(56)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(33)
►
December
(32)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment