* Quela started counting to 10.. we stared at her in shock..I say "1,2,3" in songs and stuff..but we haven't even thought of counting to 10. The television must be the culprit. She also does a Quela version of the alphabet. And she is walking pretty well too these days. Today she got to her feet unaided for the first time.
* Quela discovered that Russian dolls have little dolls inside them. She was so excited..she kept making me put them back together and taking them apart. She would bring me the doll and say "more?" and would start crying until I produced lots of baby dolls. Then she starts cheering as they appear. Then I have to do it all over again.This game could get a bit tiring for me I think!
* Took Maya skating..she is getting better at going backwards and even did some jumping and a twirl.
* Our new pushchair came. It really is perfect for what we want. Lightweight and compact..and made really well. Ooh and tall handles. can't stand low down handles..and I hate bars..must be handles or I can't hang the shopping on them. And i got 20 quid off. BARGAIN!
I sound like an awful advert.
*Did lots of domestic stuff today. washing baby things etc Finally there is some sort of order in this place. I can see my bed for starters.
* Tomorrow I might do some gardening! Spring has sprung in these parts. Blossom everywhere, daffodils etc blooming and the magnolias are about to burst..I'm getting that gardening feeling. They did say it would be cold tonight though..so maybe not.Not sure if we are getting rain tomorrow.
*tired..off to bed
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment