Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Iron sorted!

Got me some Spatone as suggested by Jayne and Fiona. I took some today and not sure if it works yet..probably too early to tell..but at least it doesn't make me wanna puke! :D

This stuff says anyone can take it..pregnant women etc. It's basically iron-rich water from a Spa in Snowdonia. So I go to Boots to buy it and the cashier asks me if my doctor has "allowed" me to take it. *sigh* I said " No the doctor gave me stuff that makes me have contractions and throw up"

This country is scared to breathe without asking permission of someone.

1 comment:

June said...

Spatone is wonderful stuff, the only iron supplement I can take that doesn't alternate me between being in the loo all the time and not being able to go at all! I doubled up on the dosage for the first week , and did the same again if I was getting really tired. Pity it tastes like blood though ;o) I found I couldn't really taste it much in grapefruit juice though.