Hey Raquel...I was actually wondering as we were watching the premier league Arsenal-Tottenham at Andy's if you were still a big fan of the Gunners and yes you still are.....by the way...I so agree with you on Thierry....GGrrrrrr...I could spread him on a cracker..:).....my e.mail address....christellerudd@hotmail.com and joandkix@optusnet.com.au..voila.....not long to go for the new member of your familly.....you must be so excited.....big kiss to the girls and happy birthday Marcos...:)
of course we still love the Gunners..Marcos used to play in their youth team. And if it wasn't for Arsenal you wouldn't have ended up sleeping on my floor for 6 months and maybe not be married ..:P:P:P so we have alot to thank the mighty arse for!
2 comments:
Hey Raquel...I was actually wondering as we were watching the premier league Arsenal-Tottenham at Andy's if you were still a big fan of the Gunners and yes you still are.....by the way...I so agree with you on Thierry....GGrrrrrr...I could spread him on a cracker..:).....my e.mail address....christellerudd@hotmail.com and joandkix@optusnet.com.au..voila.....not long to go for the new member of your familly.....you must be so excited.....big kiss to the girls and happy birthday Marcos...:)
thanks for the emails xxx
of course we still love the Gunners..Marcos used to play in their youth team. And if it wasn't for Arsenal you wouldn't have ended up sleeping on my floor for 6 months and maybe not be married ..:P:P:P so we have alot to thank the mighty arse for!
Post a Comment