A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Maya took this today..I'm in my 70's mode..
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you look like melanie of brand new key song ( remember "i've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key " ? no ? ah well... love, fiona
I read that quickly and saw "I got a brand new combine harvester! and I'll show you the key"
'Fraid I didn't know who Melanie was but I googled her..and I'm definitely sporting her 70's woodstock look! There was a time when I thought to look 70's was a hideous idea..now I love it. I told Maya she will probably end up loving the 90's..then I thought..hmmm what did people look like in the 90's!?
4 comments:
you look like melanie of brand new key song ( remember "i've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key " ? no ? ah well...
love, fiona
I read that quickly and saw "I got a brand new combine harvester! and I'll show you the key"
'Fraid I didn't know who Melanie was but I googled her..and I'm definitely sporting her 70's woodstock look! There was a time when I thought to look 70's was a hideous idea..now I love it. I told Maya she will probably end up loving the 90's..then I thought..hmmm what did people look like in the 90's!?
"i roller-skated right round the world, some people say i did alright for a girl..."er probably enough of this already alright.
love, fiona
wow. you look beautiful and very very 70s accurate.
Post a Comment