Monday, March 06, 2006

Benders!

I came across this site and started looking at their photos. I love the ones of their benders. Another case of me living vicariously through other people. I would love my own bender and to make it all cosy inside. Actually when I look at them I wonder why I moan about having such a small flat. They seem perfectly adequate a space to live in. People can't believe we live in one bedroom but if you compare it to people who live in mobile homes or benders etc then we actually are living in a comparative mansion LOL That's probably why I never get round to moving, because I'm not as bothered by the lack of space as I could be. I actually don't like rattling around in big houses. And being in a smaller space gives me a feeling of vibrancy,..like something is always happening in every room. That sometimes gets lost in big houses where you walk into empty rooms.

No comments: