Friday, February 25, 2005

Quela can roll over!

She loves it and everytime I put her on her front she rolls over super quick! As a consequence of the new muscles she is using she has become alot more sturdy and chunky. I noticed this change all within one day. She just feels so much more strong now. No more wobbling head lol She's also saying "mum mum" all the time..which is so sweet even if she doesn't associate me with the word yet.
Maya hung up all the laundry today! Worth mentioning in my blog :P Today we made butter ..we had seen this on the home ed list. You get some double cream, put it in a jar and shake it until it turns to butter. It's really cool.Especially the moment it suddenly turns into butter. We did some science and french and I had to go to the bank so we talked about chid trust funds and the 3 different accounts Quela could put her money from the government in. So i would file that under today's maths lesson. :-)

No comments: