Today we started the day with some maths. I print out some sheets and Maya does one or two sheets a day. Nothing too strenuous but gets her thinking. Then after that we all went up the shops, bought some material so I could make cot bumpers, and some ingredients for pancakes. Came home and had a pancake feast. pancakes with fruit/yoghurt/maple syrup and then for dinner spinich and ricotta pancakes with salad..mmmmmmm. The cot bumpers are now finished, and the bedside cot is complete. I love it! It has really expanded the bed so that we are all comfy :-)
Someone put this link for making Flubber on the home ed list. It's a good use for our borax. So all we need is some white glue.
Other cool links that were recommended today are some science CHALLENGES and this Nature Site. Maya wants to do some nature. She specifically wants to call it the study of nature and not science. I guess it doesn't matter what she calls it, as long as she is enjoying learning!
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment