Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bling Bling i got me a ring :P

Well, here it is...da bling! Coming up in the next post.

Today we did quite a bit of maths this morning.. made me feel a bit better about not doing much for weeks.
Then Maya decided to do her project on Japan. She found some websites and was chatting online in Japanese to one of the other HE children. Impressive stuff! She picks up languages quickly. Last week it was Latin and French, this week Japanese. I wonder if she will have the staying power to learn one for longer than a week. Though if she just "dips" into several languages, it can't be bad for her. And I doubt she would have ever thought to look at these languages whilst at school.

It tried to snow today so we went out in that for a bit too. They say it will snow all night. It had better. I assured Maya it would be white outside in the morning!

And today went to the bookshop for a browse. Ended up eating muffins though! tut tut

No comments: