When I was a wee frogette some mates and I had a club in Soho called tecnofrog. It didn't last long but it was my concept and I had painted this huge frog on a piece of black cloth that ended up being my backdoor curtain for years. So when I found the cafepress site, I decided to put tecnofrog on some bits and pieces for nostalgias sake. Tecnofrog is definately the 6th member of this family. He pops up everywhere in the house and on the computer. There is now more of him today as I ordered some badges and a bag to see what the quality of cafepress was like. Not bad.. Maya wants to get her art on some things so we may go through them. Considering we ordered it from America it got here pretty quick and only cost $5 postage. Quicker than my bloody compost bin which I ordered back in September! But that's another story!
Here are pics of the new tecnofrog merchandise....

No comments:
Post a Comment