A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
My gorgeous daughters! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
lovely photo. q looks very knowing...and k seems like she might be quite heavy to keep holding above your head...i toted sol round the other week for like half an hour and it made my arm ache...love, fiona
oh yeh K is 17 pounds I think..I just weigh her on our scales so probably not accurate. But I doubt any health visitor is going to think she is lacking in weight. I stopped seeing health visitos a long long time ago. They were more worried about grassing me up for home edding than weighing my baby, so that worked didn't it! So ow they don't get to weigh the baby..and as you know I had already grassed myself up so it was all pointless! oh yeh..you know all of this already !
2 comments:
lovely photo. q looks very knowing...and k seems like she might be quite heavy to keep holding above your head...i toted sol round the other week for like half an hour and it made my arm ache...love, fiona
oh yeh K is 17 pounds I think..I just weigh her on our scales so probably not accurate. But I doubt any health visitor is going to think she is lacking in weight. I stopped seeing health visitos a long long time ago. They were more worried about grassing me up for home edding than weighing my baby, so that worked didn't it! So ow they don't get to weigh the baby..and as you know I had already grassed myself up so it was all pointless! oh yeh..you know all of this already !
Post a Comment