I wrote a really long blog here and lost it..grrrrrrrrrr so now I have to precis it before i lose my mind!
1) it was my birthday.. I feel ancient in mind not body..dunno aboout soul
2) Kerensa is having a bad week..she seems to get grouchy at night..I need to put her to bed earlier maybe?
3) Quela is a very funny child.. she says "actually" alot. She has about 500 words..the health visitor sent me a letter asking if she had "between 30-50 words".. Quela is a talker. She is also a singer and likes to mimic Lily Allen. I can't express how funny she is. She has this weird belly dancer dance and she says the weirdest things. I'm just crap at remembering exactly what she does which is funny. I just seem to spend hours with maya and marcos rolling around , laughing at the things she says.
4) kerensa is a walker..well not yet but I think she will be an early walker.. she is under 6 months and already on her hands and knees trying to crawl. She doesn't babble though..she just growls at me! The 2 of them are so opposite!
5) Maya walks and talks ! We are off to an archaeological thing tomorrow .. we shall be finding out about superstition and going on a ghost hunt with the young archaeologist club.
6) we are in the process of making a set for an animation a la the dude who I linked to previously. We were inspired. The set is almost made..now we need to make the characters and maya will be writing the script...thats her forte. keep tuned in..in about 20 years we should have 5 minutes of footage to show you!
so I'm having to get up very early..little babies take alot of time to get ready. :S
So off to bed..and hoping I don't screw this post up too !
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
3 comments:
q's talking sounds delightful. and where did she get "actually" from,d'ya think ? i sort of can't imagine YOU saying it ( yeah i never met you but i read your writing so...)she sounds like a mini peaches geldof ( er unless that's not a nice thing to say in which case lol of course i was joking lol ) love, fiona
oh..hmm.. I do say actually..but not in the way you are imagining I don't think. Usually actually is followed by swearing.And Maya might pretend not to know you if you say Q is like Peaches! I'll tell her you were joking ;)
I actually like the word actually! It's like my other faveourite word.."typical". Maya's favourite word this month is "irony". We have spent all week saying "Oh the irony" in completely inappropriate moments!
what a wonderful list of the "now"! i can't wait to see your set!!!!
Post a Comment