we went ice skating...and that's about it.
It's one of those grey days. Maya wants to move to Canada and be in the Winter Olympics 2110. Canada would be nice , in that they have cheap big houses and it looks so clean and full of wide open spaces. But it's very close to America! What if they invade? :P Or what if someone shoots a missile at America and they miss!? lol Plus all that pollution floating over the border. I dunno.. sounds dodgy!
hmm what else... Quela is doing her mini walking..2 steps then fall over. But she has now learnt how to say "stop it!" and wag her finger at me with a scowl. This is not how I behave! I say "stop it" in a funny voice, but not seriously like she does! She is hilarious these days. She has also found the allure of my handbag, and takes everything out and draws on it when I am not looking. She draws on everything! She even tries to draw on her food!
hmm what else...oh yeh the hoover broke...which means I'm dust pan and brushing the floor which is great for positioning this baby. Apparantly hands and knees makes sure the baby stays with it's back against my stomach on not against my back. So any excuse to crawl around the house is great! And of course I love sweeping the carpet like that...can you hear the sarcasm yet!? lol
This baby is a kicker...nearly kicked me out of my bed last night..I jumped so much! So not only do I have Quela kicking from the outside in the night, I have baby doing it on the inside. Still only seen a midwife twice. probably a blessing..I don't come away very confident when I see midwives these days. They are never anyone I have seen before, and they never know anything about me and say lots of incorrect silly things. But nothing beats the consultant I saw a month or so ago who told me homebirths were dangerous. And he is in a hospital that promotes homebirth. What an idiot. I refuse to see him again..even though I won't be having a homebirth. (well I say that..but last birth was 5 hours long..and only really noticed I was in labour the last 2 hours...so this time I might not make it to any hospital..which would be fine if I don't get the stuck baby and ragged placenta this time. I'm not afraid of having no one there if it goes well. )
got to go....Quela is hungry and tonight's lovely dinner is pasta AGAIN! I must do some shopping....
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment