Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Happy Valentines.. Posted by PicasaMy unexpected present today was finding out my new dvd drive could open all my cd roms which I thought had been wiped. So I now have all my old photos back yay! This is one of Quela a couple of days old. I'm so glad I got this back. She's soooo teeny. That teddy is really little.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

oh thank goodness those pics aren't lost! what a great surprise.

Anonymous said...

did i tell you theo is now hooked on your blog ? he sat engrossed, and then said ISN'T THERE ANY MORE ?
love, fiona

R said...

Yes Autumn..I'm so happy..years worth of pictures all back like magic..plus loads of music I thought I had lost.

fiona, that's cool that theo reads too.. :) I have been a bit slack on the blog front. I often don't post things because I can't be bothered to log in! note to myself.. **logging in takes 3 seconds..not 3 years woman!**

R said...

she was a hefty 7 pounds exactly...Maya was 6 pounds exactly!

R said...

all 9! At least you are consistant!

I feel huge..belly feels really tight *ouch* and I have had this stomach bug and lost half a stone this week! Now I'm the exact same weight I was when I got pregnant..but I was over my usual weight...so that's about right. The baby just took the fat off me LOL