Monday, December 19, 2005

Today..

I took Maya ice skating and she met up with her other home ed friend Amy. Maya is getting really confident and is zooming round the rink. This was only her 5th time I think so that's good!
The schools were out for christmas so instead of having the rink to ourselves, with just 10
home-ed children, it was packed! None of the other home-edders were there. They knew better!lol
After skating we went to pick up Maya and Amy's pots that they made last week. We went to this cafe where the girls chose a pot..(they chose cream jugs) and they painted them with glaze..and then they are fired. They were ready today and came out really well. Maya is going to serve the cream for the christmas pudding in hers.

We did a bit of shopping and got the bus home..eventually got in at 5.30pm and I was exhausted..yet had dinner to make. Now it's late and just waiting for Marcos to get home then I'm off to bed. Nothing to do tomorrow! I need the rest..feeling lousy today :(
zzzzzzzz night night blog..this is probably the most I've ever written! I must be bored ;-)

No comments: