HAPPY
NEW
YEAR
2006
It's 2 hours to go...and I am spending the evening at home "alone" with Quela. She is asleep though so it's kinda quiet. There's some stuff on TV...some review of the year's television I think. Can't be bothered to watch it. I'm craving something, but don't know what. Probably that HUGE glass of red wine that Karen mentioned. Time to put the kettle on again!
I've been reading random blogs on blogger. There are some weird blogs out there!
I wonder if Maya has fallen asleep yet. She's not good at staying up! They should make New Year earlier in the evening..it's not fair on the kids! lol
Oh yeh I was going to make some New Year's Resolutions.....hmmm but can't think of any.
I already quit smoking..and I'm not drinking..and I don't really eat sweet stuff..and I've gone off coffee....suppose I could quit tea!!!!!!!!!! erm no...I need a vice.
Ok..well I have some:
1: save, save ,save....we need to move
2: declutter.....I can do better!
3: help Quela sleep better. She needs a less random bedtime routine. It's too crazy in the evening. We need to be more chilled. And I need to sleep better.
4: delegate more..I'm tired!
5: Get out of London more often
oops Quela is stiring...she doesn't seem to sleep well these days.
anyway..happy new year!
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment