I often read other people's blogs and realised, I don't write much in mine. I don't know why, but over the years I have stopped writing online as much as I used to. Probably the addition of another child has something to do with it..but I don't think it's just that. Maybe it's because I'm more content with things at home..I don't escape off into my world of the net. Shame really because I wish I had documented more. Though pictures help..they say more to me often.
Anyway..I've got a bit of time on my hands so thought I would just write something..anything.. so off the top of my head:
The man upstairs, without fail BANGS on his floor/my ceiling every night. Is he exercising? I presume so..but maybe he is making something? But this has happened for years, and yet I have never complained! Why not? Am I that tolerant or am I just a wimp? I reckon I'm a wuss.
Actually, I don't notice it very often. But what if it subconsciously drives me loopy!?
We went to the sales today. I actually left the house at 8am. Bizarre experience. The woman at the shop door offered me a plastic sack ...I declined, wondering why..then I saw the piles of clothes that people were carrying. No sack for me though..only bought 4 items..though I did get them for 75% reduced and sort of kicked myself when I got home..wishing I had bought some more things for the children. I am kind of seeing the benefit of doing the "sale" thing...but the people were crazed. Actually scary the way they clawed at the clothes, throwing them on the floor in disgust if they were the wrong size. And then to add insult to injury, they stepped on them as they scurried across to the next rack.hmm maybe I won't be doing that too often.. not good for the blood pressure.
Quela is getting so verbal. She actually can sing a tune and be IN tune. For 15 months I'm impressed with that. She is also able to tell me what she wants, either by sign language or words. She also has her own sounds for certain things. If she wants something, she says "oooh oooh, yeh? yeh?" and points to it..then signs "more". It's amazing watching her brain put all these signals together. She now says "nana" for "banana" and when tired she lies on the floor and pretends to snore LOL She can also say "all gone" and when she is doing something like putting her fingers in the VCR she sings "no no no no no no nahhhhhhhhhhh" and laughs hysterically! She's a bit of a comedian! When I laugh she kind of slaps her thigh and rolls on the floor in fake laughter! This cracks me up and then I can't stop laughing which makes her do it more..never ending fun *GRIN*
Maya has started her own blog..she writes more than me. She's been writing to authors and they have been writing back. I'm amazed at how easily she communicates with people through her writing.
I need to go now.. think my intense shopping moment is catching up with me.. x
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment