I don't post here anymore because I find facebook more interactive, easier to upload photos etc.
But I'm kind of bored with faceook too...omg maybe I'm just bored of the computer. If you are bored of the computer you are bored with life,,,sayeth that wise person!
I bought a new pair of boots today..got that weird buzz again from living in the real world i.e. the high street. hmmm maybe I'll go sit in a cafe tomorrow! Watch out world!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
2 comments:
I can't get any boots to zip up!! I must have ten pairs.. all great....some are funky even.....bought some in Next sales..never tried them on. In the days when I had some dosh and no brains!! Twit..or what? lol
minnie! Thanks for the laugh..I needed it xxx You are a mate x
and I'm coming to your blog to look for frances's website
Post a Comment