My poor camera has been crushed by Quela.. I would show you a picture..but you know..
This is a great excuse to get a new one. After all it has never been the same since I spilled beer on it. One small problem...no funds...especially as I want to upgrade big time.
Ah well... this could be fun...I have a small screwdriver..and now I get to see what is inside a digital camera..I might be able to fix it!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
2 comments:
Well at least it is educational :(
Lol. That sort of thing happens in this house, too.
I'm after an upgrade, aswell...am fed up of out of focus shots. Trouble is, I need £350 at least!! Now then..what can I sell to get that sort of dosh? Lol.
Good luck with the repairs and hope you're all settled in now :O)
And thanks about Syd:O) xx
Post a Comment