Sunday, July 02, 2006


So it all ends for another year..overall we had a good time.. must mention the food too. Leon's vegetarian food was really delicious. At first I thought it a bit pricey but I then tasted it. I feel so healthy now too! We liked the site in that it had good facilities though the festival atmosphere was lacking due to everyone being spread out over lots of fields. Also the beach was more of a mudflat and nobody I talked to had been in the sea. But apart from that, we met lots of old friends and made some new ones and most importantly we survived camping with a newborn, a toddler and a preteen..so we rock! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Autumn said...

oh yes, you rock!!! it looks so fabulous. i daydream about going to it sometime in the future. it'd be so awesome for you to show us around.

R said...

oh yes, we would love to show you round. I think you would love it