Tuesday, March 15, 2005
now then , now then...
Maya is now a famous bag lady.. I keep telling her that she had better recycle those bags or people will know it's her from the website and have a go LOL In fact..since she wrote her bag story, I have actually used 2 bags..thats right TWO bags from the recycle pile in the kitchen. And I stuffed them full of baby clothes to give to a woman off of freecycle. So I have some sort of recycling addiction going on! it can only get more insane...I'm trying to think of how we can just recycle these bags en mass..but a better idea would be to blow the bags up (eg dynamite them..not inflate like a balloon ) in such a way that we leave no chemical residue. The only way to do that is to go and imitate an alchemist, and I'm not one of them...hmm so better think again..speaking of which, I listened to a fascinating radio program on alchemy. I was kind of half asleep..but it was on BBC Radio 4..I'm sure it's googleable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment