Saturday, January 31, 2009

tagged

I've been tagged, courtesy of Minnie and need to give 8 facts about myself...I just gave 25 on facebook so 8 is narrowing it down a bit!

hmmm I'll just do 8 completely different ones from the facebook ones...

1. I'm kinda odd...when I was at school I found a white stone and wedged it into a crack in the bricks of the school hall and every day for 6 years I would say *hi* to my stone as I went into assembly. I was so chuffed that I could put something there and time wasn't budging it.

2. I used to eat breakfast in the Rose Cafe in L.A and would often end up eating next to Marlon Brando or Arnie

3. I met Timothy Leary and he congratulated me for reading a poem I never read (we were at a poetry reading)

4. I breastfed all my children past 2 years which I am really proud of.

5.I lived in Ireland for a short while as a kid, in a house that had 2 rooms.We couldn't use the upstairs as the floor was about to fall in.

6. I used to have a pet chick (mother and siblings killed by the fox) and he would fly uto my shoulder and stay there most of the day

7. I object to the fact that there are parts of this planet that I am not allowed to visit. I consider the planet belongs to us all

8. I think Barrack Obama will get f****d by the puppeteers

edited out profanity...just can't let it sit there!

No comments: