Friday, April 11, 2008

I am an artist



Quela said today that she is an artist. She drew some fine pictures to make her point.


She is not just an artist though. Today she told be about cocoons and butterflies and about camels have one or two humps and how I might see the north star at night if I look closely.




In the meantime Kerensa woke me up this morning.. sat next to me on my pillow and when I asked her what she was doing she said " I'm sitting on the pillow, I'm looking at mummy, I'm beeping mummy's nose" at which point she grabbed my nose and twisted it! And she isn't even 2 yet!


























camels in the desert

now you need to look closely at this, but this is Quela riding a horse...you can see a saddle and as Quela pointed out to me.. "only one rein" I can see the movement of the horse in that picture..though I might be biased as I am her mum :D

No comments: