Do you know though...some of that info was new to me as we have never deschooled. eg: we never ever had a timetable, even for a second!
OK, here's wondering if you could add a Part 2...Part 1 being the Newbie Guide to HE, the Deschooling Way; and Part 2: the Newbie Guide to HEing from the Start.
I think I might need more experience to write that one as compulsary school age doesn't loom for another 2 years for my little ones..although of course from the minute they are born they are being educated at home. And I can envisage I'm going to have comments from others before they are 5 eg "what no nursery today?"
2 comments:
Lol...that was brilliant.
Do you know though...some of that info was new to me as we have never deschooled. eg: we never ever had a timetable, even for a second!
OK, here's wondering if you could add a Part 2...Part 1 being the Newbie Guide to HE, the Deschooling Way; and Part 2: the Newbie Guide to HEing from the Start.
I think it could be just as funny.
I think I might need more experience to write that one as compulsary school age doesn't loom for another 2 years for my little ones..although of course from the minute they are born they are being educated at home. And I can envisage I'm going to have comments from others before they are 5 eg "what no nursery today?"
Post a Comment