Friday, October 26, 2007
catching up
we spent the last week in Dorset with the family. My brother came over from New Zealand and we had a *gathering*. It was pretty good..included the rugby world cup and one night of euphoria and another of a downer...also I got me a surprise b/day party...I'm 40! I can't get my head round that! 40 is something that you just hope to avoid..though if you did ultimately it might not be a good thing! So I'm glad I made it to 40! I feel about 30 though and all these people keep saying 40 is the new 30 so damn they must be right...erm but being 30 something means I should own property and be considering therapy? hmmm I think I'll just embrace 40 and bypass that 30 crap :P ever the optimist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
2 comments:
I'm 40 next year and I think I am in the middle of a mid life crisis lol. Happy birthday !!
Happy Birthday!!
Ahem...just wait till you hit 50 like me!!!! Oh, the joys of menopause!! tee hee. xx
Post a Comment