we moved out of London last week and we haven't looked back since. I am finally back to my beloved sea..I have an urge to be near the sea always and I have been in my own private hell whilst living in London...it's in the blood..my dad was a navigator. Of course the girls love it too..tonight we went paddling and had that comforting feeling of sand between our toes.
Since moving out of London we have noticed:
MANY more birds in our new garden
Our neighbours speak to us
Our cat is happier
The air is fresher
Our rent is 50% cheaper
Car insurance is cheaper
Allotments are easier to get
Crime levels are lower
We spend more time outdoors
We eat more seafood
I was bored of London but not bored of life..the saying for me doesn't ring true anymore
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
2 comments:
Ay...glad you're happy. Good luck with the weed clearing if you get an allotment:O)
So really really pleased for you
Post a Comment