Sunday, April 01, 2007

bolder blogging needed

I fed up with blogging when veryy tired at night...I never have time or the energy to say anything. I'm the same on forums where I post. Wondering if it is just because I have 3 children, 2 of whom are under 3...or if it's because my brain is just getting lazy and unimaginative! I bore myself to death with my own posts! Mind you nobody reads this blog so I'm delving into the first signs of madness and talking to myself! But then again a blog is just a diary and one does talk to onself in a diary...
A blog is a diary with spectators..the open diary..just getting your diary discovered for posterity before you die...the human race in a rush again!

anyway..I have a spring resolution to try harder to please myself and maybe anyone else who happens along!

No comments: