Sunday, January 07, 2007


Kerensa had her first taste of brocolli and spent the evening eating it under the kitchen table! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jo & Kix said...

Hey Raquel! Thanks for your message and happy new year to you too! We had a very quiet new years eve, I got sick not because of alcohol but because of too many chocolates...:)...I should have better drunken beers....;)...The new baby on my blog is our australian nephew, Samson, he's adorable. I'll be happy to spend another year seeing your beautifull girls growing up, blogs are really great, thanks for the idea, I enjoy doing mine, now that I have my new toy, my digital camera. I hope one day, you'll be able to come and visit us in Melbourne, you're always welcome. My mum is coming to Australia in 10 days, I can't wait. Give a big kiss to the girls & your man. Love. Kix