skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Polytunnel
A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
anyway..I'm too tired to sort through the pics..it's hard work with two "babies"..I'm off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(46)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(63)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(407)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(66)
I haven't worked out what this sign means yet...th...
the sad thing is that some of the signs appear to ...
I bought a book of road signs from around the worl...
We saw this ship which I think is some sort of pir...
I find these penthouses weird in that everyone can...
I really like this street..It's called Shad Thames...
when we were in the museum shop, we were flicking ...
the gherkin seems to follow us wherever we go. It'...
when we came out we looked across the Thames to Wa...
we walked past this screen and it turned our shado...
this looks familiar too
I remember this game as a kid.. I think..?
Quela found a book..love the way she is turning th...
Maya found the Playstation Chair...it was VERY com...
I liked this car
Maya went back in time
there was an exhibition on formula one cars...this...
in the museum , Maya couldn't stay away from the c...
today we went to the Museum of Design which meant ...
Maya's version of still life! I like it!
At the weekend we went to my nephews birthday. I d...
it took us ages to walk back to the car...was gett...
not quite the beach though!
we got here and Quela said "oooooh seaside"
The guy who has been sitting ouside the Houses Of ...
The London eye
more big ben
Then we went to see Big Ben
obligatory picture of the guard..Maya said he shou...
alot of gold round the palace
maya got her pic infront of the palace...is that f...
Finally got to Buckingham Palace
yeh this statue was next to it..so it probably was...
Think this is Wellington Arch..memory going blank....
There were some people playing music and Quela sta...
rollerblading is all the rage there..note the weat...
we went to Hyde Park
On Sunday we went on a touristy walkabout through ...
more incredible cloud formations..thanks for the l...
Maya and Quela taking pics of themselves
we had a celebration at home with her grandparents...
Quela was 2 today!
Kerensa chilled for most of it..just surfacing fo...
The Scissor Sisters are playing there tomorrow app...
Then we went to Trafalgar Square
then she was on the other side of the camera being...
I didn't get to go in with her because of the babi...
Today we went to the Mall, so Maya could do a doc...
My little Q is growing up!
Maya's new art site
anyway..I'm too tired to sort through the pics..it...
Quela was off whenever she had the chance..this is...
people were sitting anywhere they could
We found some cool murals
this was classic...I think the sun got to him!
................
and the people...
and then there is the Gerkin..a fine specimin of a...
The church opposite Spitalfields market..don't kno...
I don't know why around Spittlefields they have th...
the weather was amazing..
they had a beach there...with real sand..and yes t...
today we decided to go to Brick Lane Festival...Qu...
someone put this link on downsizer..great stuff!
this is some weird over exposure! I was experimenting
sunflower
►
August
(63)
►
July
(89)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(44)
►
2005
(214)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(24)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(56)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(33)
►
December
(32)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment