The car we are borrowing is about 20 years old and we don't want to overload it but blimey we seem to need alot.
The weather here has been very hot, so ontop of all this shopping around the boiling high street, I have been trying to keep the "under twos" cool. And the garden is totally overgrown and full of red ants so I can't even let Quela run around.
Kerensa has been wonderful although in the evening she is a bit collicky. Hope it doesn't get worse. At the moment it's only an hour or so. Beats the 12 hour stretches that Maya used to do!
I got the cranial osteopath to treat Quela and her colic was minimal. Won't ever know if that was what made it that way but she seemed to be a very calm baby. Might do the same for Kerensa if things get worse..but hoping I won't have to.
Maya is on her Nintendo DS.. keeping herself sane in the midst of the chaos!
Here's some more pics...

Quela ready for the sun

The only picture I have got of Kerensa lately. She's so quiet and often asleep it seems a shame to point the camera in her face. This picture shows the haste in which things have been done lately.
I'm learning that having 3 children can be crazy at times!
oh and notice the qulaity chav outfit! That hat is effective for keepign the sun off but she looks abit like a baby girl racer in it, innit!
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment