
A few months ago , Maya invited Jean Ure to our local bookshop, and very kindly Jean arranged to do a talk there to some school children. So we went along and Maya got her new book and had it signed. We really enjoyed the talk, even though I was having Braxton Hicks contractions through the whole thing. I was really hoping I wouldn't go into labour, as Maya had been looking forward to this for ages!
When this was all arranged , I really thought I would have had the baby by now..didn't expect to be sitting there pregnant! This is the longest I've been pregnant. So an all time record for me!
Quela dressed up for today :)

.gif)
2 comments:
you are such a wonderful mom to be there for maya! both your girls look so happy and beautiful.
you are such a wonderful mom to be there for maya! both your girls look so happy and beautiful.
Post a Comment