skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Polytunnel
A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
hmmm so this is what being one is like
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(46)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(63)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(407)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(66)
►
August
(63)
►
July
(89)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(44)
▼
2005
(214)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(6)
▼
September
(24)
and that was my first birthday
I had such a good time, that I went for a little nap
She also made my favourite! Quiche!
My mum made banana cake and dressed it up kinda we...
I got some new toys
my best friend came
I look a bit mischeivous here!
we blew some bubbles
hmmm so this is what being one is like
spaced out
my first birthday
mucky face enjoying the countryside
This is in Greater London...a diverse city
This duck was really clean considering she/he was ...
At this point we were lost..we had meant to be goi...
fungus looking brainlike
very shiney
fungus
beautiful shiny trees
Our long walk in the park today
No title
more pics before the big ONE
pics of Q
my computer died so I have been using Maya's and a...
►
July
(14)
►
June
(56)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(33)
►
December
(32)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment