This week we started homeschooling and as a result Maya has been on the computer alot making pictures. I posted a few here. Her better ones are on her computer which isn't linked to the net and my floppy disk drive is broken. That's so annoying because I love certain ones on her computer and want to put them online :-(
Homeschooling is fun so far though hard work. I never get any peace! But who cares? It's great to have both my children around and not have to worry about them being indoctrinated by nonsense.
Quela is definitely signing for a feed when I ask her and make the sign myself. I know she knows what it means because if I don't feed her immediately after asking she wails. She is also making sweet little baby gurgles. I love the sounds she makes. Some are very odd. I can't even immitate them. Must be that baby voice box she possesses.
Back to homeschooling. I've found people in the community to be so nice today. Not they they know we are homeschooling, but a couple times today Maya went into travel agents asking for brochures for a project she is doing on Peru. And people were so helpful. She wouldn't usually interact with the public like this and it's nice that she can see that adults can be helpful and aren't always going to punish her. She really needs de-schooling. Already I see her confidence growing. She also has pointed out that now she doesn't go to school, she can streak her hair red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her as long as it washes out eventually. no doubt when she does, pictures will follow. ;-)
Friday, January 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
1 comment:
i'm so excited to read about your adventures in homeschooling! look at her getting out in the world doing REAL socializing, not weird controlled conformist "socializing" well done!
Post a Comment