A place where I go to let off steam and talk to my tomatoes!
Friday, December 31, 2004
lazy xmas..spot Quela
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mothersuckin' Karen here. Is this your flat? It's beautiful!! I loved all your pics- both of your girls are incredibly beautiful. Seriously, they are two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen!!
I wish it was my flat! All the pics are from when staying with family. Thanks for the compliments on the girls. I agree with you though I'm biased LOL. Coming from you though with the sweetest looking little girl, I take it as a big compliment xx
2 comments:
Mothersuckin' Karen here. Is this your flat? It's beautiful!! I loved all your pics- both of your girls are incredibly beautiful. Seriously, they are two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen!!
Happy New Year!
karen
I wish it was my flat! All the pics are from when staying with family.
Thanks for the compliments on the girls. I agree with you though I'm biased LOL. Coming from you though with the sweetest looking little girl, I take it as a big compliment xx
Post a Comment